Due to COVID-19, the 2020 camping season may look a little different as we follow the Renew PEI guidelines along with our own set precautions.
- We are advising all registered campers that may have visiting guests to their sites, that these guests will not be permitted to use any of the park facilities which include: bathrooms, pool, dock and kayaks.
- According to the Renew PEI guidelines, ALL visiting guests have to report to the office upon arrival.
- The office closes at 9pm, therefore no guest will be allowed to enter the park after 9pm.
- We also recommend bringing your own life jackets for the kayaks and pool.
This has been put in place to protect our campers and our employees. Further guidelines will be updated as released. We thank you in advance for helping us be safe along with still enjoying our summer!
Sites & Facilities
• Offer 2 way and 3 way 15 and 30 amp sites
• Large sites with or without trees
• Well groomed & clean sites
• Picnic tables
• Fire pits and firewood available
• Dumping station
• Clean washrooms and showers
• Coin operated washer and dryer facilities
• Screened in shelter
• Screened in gazebo by the water
• Mode of Payment: Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa & MasterCard
• 2 way (water and electric) $43/day plus HST
• 3 way (water, electric and sewer) $50/day plus HST
Contact to Book
- Beach Swimming
- Floating dock & Marina (Docking Fee Required)
- Complimentary PEI Mussel Bake every Saturday (July & August)
- Inground heated pool
- KJ’s Camp Store
- Campground wide WiFi
- Children’s Activity Program
- Leashed pets allowed
- Paddle Board Rentals available
- Kids social room with TV
- Play area with basketball & ball hockey
- Complimentary kayaks & life jackets
- Two playgrounds
- Volleyball / Badminton net
- Soccer nets
- Lawn Bowling
- Clam digging
- Mackerel fishing off the dock (late August)
- Spectacular sunsets
- Located beside Kings Castle Provincial Park